Sunday, February 6, 2011

Longer Hair and Deco-den

Sowhaaaaaat my hair arrived yesterday
 about 12 or 13 o clock *0*

Unfortunately I didnt notice that I just ordered normal hair but I need extra thick hair NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

This is how I look.

sry for shitty quality. first is webcam nd snd is cut.

So first, I have to dye my hair one more time. Omg my poor hair.
So it rly fits my extents. And scnd I have to order AGAIN ;_;
b/c I want more hair !!!!!!

Ursis Haare made a great job. It wasnt the first time I ordered from this shop. It was my fault that I didnt realize my other hair was extra thick. q.q

Omg I REALLY NEED A FREAKIN JOB !!!!! I NEED MONEY SO MUCH MONEY !!
I COULD SPEND MONEY ALL THAA TIME !!!
Last week Ive just seen so cute things !! I HAVE TO HAVE THEM !!

1. superspecialosm ringwatch YES RING WATCH !! in it is a picture which says
this is so totally meeeee !!. I need this ♥♥♥

2. OMG keychain. Such a freakin cool lookin keychain.


Okay last thing I would like to show u
 is my pimped mobile phone.

ah yeah.. my cosmopolitan from china doesnt work anymore.. I damaged it q.q
So I have this shitty phone now which isnt even able to take photos WHATT ??

However I bought some cute decoden on etsy so now it looks rly cute ♥


At first I had an idea but then it turned out to be just..puttin them on dont care where lol.
Isnt finished yet.

Stay tuned ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...