Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gyaru Crafting # 2

Hello readers ^-^

Since my ordered clothes wont arrive in time I had to pimp my old stuff !



It was kinda GOLDS Infinity inspired but well,
 its not THAT good but I love it :D

Basic was a lavendel coloured top and a skirt which I cut into pieces.
However, I hope my stuff will arrive soon.
I was too dumb to read so.. it will be send out at 26th may so it will arrive in june anytime D:
I should read befor I order .. <.<



What do you think ??
Im not a pro and I had to do this with my hands
( btw fu viola if you read this. I want my sewing machine back. -.-
i dont care which problem you have to ignore me and wf. but give me my goddamn sewing machine back !! )

6 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love seeing gals getting creative. It inspires me to be crafty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Super cute! You are so creative! Wish I can makecute bows like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks cute, you did a pretty good job ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crafting can save your life!!!!
    wallet and brain are happier this way Hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love this style, really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich liebe deine Haare, die Farbe ist so göttlich *__*
    Und süße Idee mit der Schleife :3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...