Monday, June 20, 2011

MY FIRST HAIR TUTORIAL VIDEO

Owww gaaaad

Since so many people asked me for a hairtutorial I decided to do one.
I dont want to answer the same questions again and again ~.~
So I made it very detailled.

Its just one of my hair dos. Sometimes Im using hot rollers but Im still not very good at it so I didnt use hot rollers for this video.
Also, my voice is so manly O_O First I thought it was from partying last friday 
but now I turn ill ;___;
So please forgive me. Oh and yes.. my grammatical sentences..you know what Im trying to say so dont piss me off on my bad grammatical knowledge.


ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING

did you noticed something in my video ??
AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAHHH
I fit in my trousers !!
Its still very uncomfortable while sitting but I can wear them :3
Im SOOOOOOOO happy ♥♥♥


I dont think its a big deal to get hair like this. But its getting annoying telling everyone the same things so I thought it would be better you can check out the vid.
However, if there are STILL any question feel free to ask on my comment box.
AND 
if you have any tips for me to improving my hair.. feel also free to comment down here !

5 comments:

  1. amazing hair *_* i love it <3
    are the extentions expensiv?? :O where did you get them? :3

    lg, lalyck
    ~~~~~
    http://lalycksama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich finde dein video auch total gut <3
    ich find dich aber auch ohne extensions süß (´3`)
    beides steht dir!
    deine anziehsachen sind auh total toll <3
    ich würde auch gerne wissen wo du die extensions her hast, denn de sehen ehct gut aus :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. die extensions sind von schwarzkopf? yay die hab ich auch schon gesehen *_* hab mir auch vor welche zu holen <3
    aba dein video is voll toll! ^3^b

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lisa : nee sorry die sind von ursis haare !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...