Friday, November 4, 2011

VOTE FOR ME / JEDWARD HOME PARTY

HEY GUYS !!
I really need your help today !


You know, Ramona is a big JEDWARD fan and now you are able to have a homeparty with JEDWARD !!
They will come to your house if you get enough votes so, Ramona wanted to sign in but shes over 18 years old so I had to help her ;D

PLEASE HELP WE NEED EVERY SINGLE VOTE !!

Here are the 5 easy steps to vote !
( you just have to fill in your emaildress NOTHING MORE )

FIRST STEP:
GO TO THIS LINK:
http://homeparty.bravo.de/ and register where I marked it.


SECOND STEP:

you only have to fill in your nickname, a password and your email adress.
THEY DONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU !!
So dont worry about !
Click on "absenden" its like "submit"

THIRD STEP:

Now go and check your mails. They will send you a confirmation email with a link. 
Click the link and you will come to this site :

FOURTH STEP:


Now you are logged in as you can see on the right side.
Now click on "Galerie" and you can see this :

STEP 5 :


CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON UNDER MY PICTURE AND WE ARE DONE !!

I just need to be in the TOP 10. Then they will call me and I have to convince them on the phone.
PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL THIS EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
I WANT TO HELP RAMONA AND I WANT TO PARTY WITH JEDWARD XDD

THANK YOU GUYS !!!

2 comments:

  1. okay =D Ich bin da sogar angemeldet, wieso auch immer oO"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting for you! I hope you win! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...