Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday Birthday Birthday


Oh daamn it seems like september is the month of birthdays!
3 of my friends celebrated their birthdays in september. I blogged about Evas and today its Ramonas and Lindas whoo!!

So Ramonas birthdayparty was last friday and we celebrated it at her house.
This was my outfit for that day



I really like how my hair turned out that day! I tried some new method and it worked so I think Ill use this method more often now :3

Even Jasmin came from Nuremburg but she had some problem with her lenses so her eyes were red!! poor her ): but nevertheless we enjoyed the party ^0^

Pic with Barbara and Yve

aweee I miss my nails ,___, Im not allowed having long nails at school because we have to type with 10 finger system and I cant write fast enough with long nails -.- BOO RULES

The day after my family and I drove to Nuremburg because I needed some new bras which fit me. In our forum I complained about I wouldnt find any cute bras in my size which are cheap but Andy told me about a store called Hunkemöller. Unfortunately Würzburg sucks if you want to go shopping so we drove to Nuremburg where the next Hunkemöller was.
They had an offer called "buy 3 bras the 3rd is for free" and same with panties.. I was like

BUY ALL THE UNDERWEAR !!!

I ended up paying 77 € for 3 bras and 3 panties.. how fucking cheap is that omg I cryyyyy.

However back to the birthday topic.
Yesterday has been Lindas bday so I baked her a cake.


At first I wanted to steal the whole idea of a barbie puking sparkles into a toilet but I couldnt find a cheap toilet anywhere ,_, so I ended up with a barbie puking on the cake..^^

Linda drove home to her parents and celebrates her birthday in nes so her birthdayparty for würzburg will be on tuesday with Isa and Chris omg Im soooo excited!! My best partybuddies awww ♥♥

Oh and as I said on Facebook Im planning a 400+ followers giveaway and I already got some stuff but since I spent so much money on birthday presents I dont have any money left this month. I need to wait until monday so I can buy the last missing stuff for the giveaway :3 

11 comments:

  1. es haben echt sau viele im september geburtstag oO ich kann ganze reihen bilden xDD
    ich gehör ja au dazu ^^

    dein outfit sieht super aus! und du sowieso *¬* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ich weiss hatte dir ja auch gratuliert ;DD

      danke mia das freut mich zu hören <3

      Delete
  2. i like your outfit, its so sexy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Süße ? Hast du abgenommen ? Siehst wie immer toll aus :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg danke aber leider nein /DD bin aber hart am dran arbeiten ,_,

      Delete
  4. YOU`RE SO WILD AND SEXY!! A SUPER GYARU FOR ME!!!
    NICE AND FUNNY BIRTHDAY CAKE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much <3 So sad you deleted your profile o;

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...