Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tokyo Day 12 - Shibuya, meeting Eriko

Heeyoo ~

On the 12th day I was finally able to meet my lovely Eriko again! We first met 2 years ago on a Gyaru Meet in Tokyo and since then we stayed in contact via Facebook ^-^

After meeting at Hachiko we decided to do Purikura first and these are the results 

Its so difficult to pose with shoes that arent flat in a Puribooth because I always ended up being too tall to fit into the picture so I had to make myself smaller xD

Anyway
After the session we went to 109 for shopping a bit and of course we ended up in d.i.a again :D
Eriko also likes d.i.a thats why we spent a lot of time there again.

She also took some pictures in the store like it was the most normal thing on earth xD
Jasmin and me in the d.i.a store

Packed with new d.i.a bags we went to the Gyaru Café 10sion where surprisingly Kayo welcomed us. Of course I heard of the café but I didnt know that Kayo was working there :D It was really funny and we talked a lot about gyaru fashion and gaijin gyarus. Since she travelled and met a lot of us she had interesting things to tell ^-^
We all ordered some drinks, took some pictures and then left again because we got hungry.
Eriko, me, Jasmin, Kayo

Since Eriko also isnt from Tokyo we searched on the internet for some place to eat. We havent had sushi since we arrived in Japan so we went to a sushi restaurant :3
It was really comfortable and also affordable! I was happy that they had salmon nigiri *0*
When it comes to sushi I simply love salmon xD

We talked a bit and suddenly came to the topic clubbing and Eriko told us that she never partied in Tokyo! So since Jasmin and I planned to go to Atom that night again we asked her to join us and
 she agreed!! So great ^0^

We split up and Jasmin and I went to the hotel to sleep a bit and met again with Ina and Eriko at midnight.
At first we finally went to the first Izakaya again :D The one with the free water and edamame and uhh I just really liked this one.
The staff also took a picture of us. I look so chubby here ,___, (damn it xiuxiu meitu why you dont work anymore ,_, I need to put something on my chubby arm to hide it! Dx)

We had some cocktails but whe couldnt really taste any alcohol in it.. However one drink was really delicious. It was ginger ale with whiskey! So goooooood *3*

At something like 2 we went to Atom and it was even more crowded than the last times. I guess it was like that because its been saturday and even the securities seemed to have more muscles than the ones who are there thursdays xD It was amazing as always and Eriko even took a picture of me dancing on the pedestal hihi
I really like this picture! I think you can see how happy clubbing and good music makes me and how Im just one with the world <3 p="">

At 5 am as the club closed we went for afterclubbingpurikura again :D
I LOVE THE PURIS I really think they turned out great. 


It was a really great day and I was glad that Eriko and Ina understood each other, too ^-^
I really enjoyed this day Thank you girls <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...