Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tokyo Day 13,14,15 - Disneyland

Hey guys!

I dont have anything exciting to tell you about the day 13 and 14.
On day 13 we drove to Tokyo to search for the shonen jump shop because I am a huge fan of Bleach and Jasmin is a huge fan of Naruto but when we arrived we noticed that there was a lot of One Piece and this new basketball anime thingie but no Bleach an Naruto stuff :( We were really disappointed because it was the only reason we went there.. so we strolled a bit through the other shops and found a Rilakkuma shop where I bought this huge pillow XD

Well at least something that day!

On the next day we wanted to meet with Eriko and Ina again but unfortunately I got sick :( My stomach hurt so much I couldnt even walk ,_____, So Jasmin went alone and I just stayed the whole day in the hotel.. 

Soo that brings me to day 15 where we went to the disneyland :3

They had their 30th anniversary so everything was decorated for it ^-^
It was really pretty and even the castle was decorated!

It was rainy and windy but we had fun anyway! Even if we didnt really took a ride that day because we would have to stand in line for literally hours ._. So we decided to go paddling XD We only had to wait 20 minutes and it was so much fun ahaha
Our guide shouted some phrases like "muscles muscles" in japanese and we had to repeat them :D
Jasmin and I were the loudest ones haha I really enjoyed the ride
 We also took some other rides but they werent that exciting since they were for kids. But hey we didnt have to stand in line for so long^^

We also ate some delicious ice cream! It was crushed ice with strawberries, strawberry juice and milk! So yummmyy. Oh and look at my awesome glasses :D

We also bought a lot of other souveniers..
This was what I got :D
I had to leave the flip flops in Japan because they didnt fit in my luggage anymore plus they hurt my feet so much ,_,

For dinner we went to a restaurant inside disneyland.. they had micky mouse shaped 
chicken nuggets xD So cute!

And thats been my day in disneyland! On the next day we went to disney sea which was way cooler than disneyland so be prepared for that post ^-^
byebee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...